I am a graduate student at the University of Wollongong, researching White Ribbon Australia. Recently, the Public Report from my “Case Study of White Ribbon Australia’s Ambassador Program” was released.
Additionally, I present a work shop called Enhancing Your Discoverability and Impact by Managing Your Online Academic Profile. Previously, I graduated from the University of North Carolina Asheville, majoring in Sociology and Anthropology while interning at a Helpmate, a domestic violence shelter and Pisgah Legal Services, a free legal aid agency. For additional information, please see my full curriculum vitae.
My professional objectives are teaching sociology, specializing in Men and Masculinities; Teaching and Learning; and Law and Society while researching solutions-oriented approaches to preventing violence. Additionally, I edit the Open Education Sociology Dictionary available at SociologyDictionary.org.
- Masters of Philosophy in Education, Higher Education Studies (Forthcoming, February 2017)
- Masters of Philosophy in Sociology, Humanities and Social Inquiry (August 2014 — Present)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Anthropology – 3.96/4.0 GPA
- summa cum laude
- Distinction in Sociology and Anthropology
- University Research Scholar
- Community Engaged Scholar
- Senior Research Award, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Honors Society, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Associate of Arts – 3.93/4.0 GPA
Additional information in my full curriculum vitae.
Current Research Projects:
Class and Workshop Notes: